Dr. Steven Greer, founder of the worldwide Disclosure Movement and the Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence is working with Emmy award winning filmmaker Amardeep Kaleka and his team at Neverending Light Productions to produce one of the most significant films of our time.
This film exposes the greatest story never told: The Earth has been visited by people from other worlds who are not malicious, but in fact concerned for the future of humanity. A cabal of military, industrial and financial interests have kept this contact and what we have learned from it secret for over 60 years. Their secrecy is meant to suppress the knowledge that can liberate the world from the yoke of oil, gas, coal and nuclear power and replace the current world order with one of New Energy and true Freedom.
This video covers:
- how the power company charges more to pay for "free" light bulbs
- the goal is fewer power plants
- a five dollar clothes line would save more
- energy audits are lame
- the longevity of light bulbs - tested
- situations of using a light for 30 seconds or less
- the luminosity for the first 30 seconds
- the amount of electricity to construct a light bulb
- CFL subsidies in australia and the incandescent ban
- total energy cost of a CFL
- CFL toxicity during construction, during use and after disposal
- the 2008 data sheet from the EPA comparing mercury pollution
- IQ Drop
- impact on concentration
- UV burns
- catching on fire
- epipleptic siezures
Thanks to all the folks that chipped in through kickstarter for this video. Including the "executive producer of odd smells" http://makeitmissoula.com
Thanks to Camille Pearl and Durk Collins for playing parts.
Where does the structure of the universe come from? How do we know there was a big bang?
Minute Physics provides an energetic and entertaining view of old and new problems in physics -- all in a minute!
When pulled apart, sticky tape generates electromagnetic waves through simple friction. Now, as reported this week in the journal Nature, UCLA's Carlos Camara and Juan Escobar have discovered that in a vacuum, sticky tape also sends out strong enough x-rays to image your finger. Check out their bizarre sticky tape unpeeler, and see the machine take an actual x-ray image of a finger.
A ver si los de Billy's Balls son capaces de hacer esto. El mismo tiempo libre, pero mayor conciencia planetaria. Esa es la actitud que debes comprar.
Pd. El tema de Artes se sale, que no? Es la Banda Sonora de Nuestras Vidas.