BC$ MobileTV - Mobile Service Help
There are 2
main types of mobile service:
- the basic mobile web application
- the instant SMS and MMS push service
The mobile web application is likely what you accessed this help file through, and the following explains how to use the mobile version of BC$:
As you can see, the 9 videos per page on the interface corresponds to your telephone's keypad. On most web-capable handsets, you should be able to simply press the number corresponds to the video you want to view. Pressing the number will launch the corresponding video via RTSP stream, which should work on about 90% of mobiles.
- Pressing "1" will launch the video in the first spot
- Pressing "2" will launch the video in the 2nd spot
- In the example, Pressing "8" launched the video in the 8th spot
- Pressing "*" will navigate backwards through the videos
- Pressing "0" will launch the search bar
- Pressing "#" will navigate forwards through the videos
To browse an information page about the video, move your mobile's cursor via its keypad, stylus, touch-screen or other navigation mechanism so that it highlights the title of the video. Clicking on the video's title will send you to a page containing more information about the video.